General Website Help
- FAQ- Have a question and need an answer? Go to my frequently asked questions page to find answers to the most asked questions.
- Hyperlinks- You will see many hyperlinks throughout my site. A hyperlink is a word that is underlined. It takes you to further information that can help you.
- Scan the barcarde image with your Android or Iphone to download the free apps to make and take your shopoing lists on the go!
How I Organize My Coupons- This video shows in detail a simple method for organizing coupons without clipping EVERY Sunday.
- Budget Tracker- This form will help you set and maintain your monthly grocery budget.
Three Month Food Supply
- Free Classes- I teach free classes in Utah, for your church groups, mom groups, friends and family. To learn more or check availability email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Lists- Use this tool to see what is on sale, if it is a good deal, and find manufacturer coupons if applicable, to save even more money. Currently this relates to Utah, Idaho, Southern California, Eastern Washington and Las Vegas residents.
- How to Use The Lists- Use this video to learn how to use The Lists. Currently this relates to Utah, Idaho, Southern California, Eastern Washington and Las Vegas residents.
- Instructional Handout- This PDF handout easily explains how to use The Lists, organize your coupons, and prepare for shopping.
- Tricks of the Trade- These post explain the three tricks to being successful using coupons.
- The System Tracker Form- Use this Excel Spread sheet to follow The System. Created especially for national audience.
- The System Video Tutorials- Use these tutorials to learn how to use the Excel spread sheet. Created especially for national audience.
Long Term Food Storage
- The Food Storage Shopper .NET- My friend Andrea shares how to purchase Long Term Food Storage for less and also shares other ways to be frugal. (Formerly Andrea’s Corner)
Connecting With Me
- RSS Feed- If you use any sort of feed reader, subscribe to my feed so you can be notified whenever I make a new post
- Facebook Fan Page-If you have a Facebook account you can now become a fan, post pictures, and join discussions.
- Twitter-Follow me on Twitter to see almost, daily updates and get special tips only shared to my followers!
- Fun with Food Storage Network- I am a part of a GREAT food storage network along with three other blogs, Food Storage Made Easy .NET , Every Day Food Storage .NET and The Food Storage Shopper .NET where together we help you plan, buy, and eat your food storage. There we have a forum, chats, webisodes, and enrichment/community helps. Come on over and see what we’re brewing!